Welcome to our Yurt's Page
Here you will find out about our different Yurt's and other glamping options. Below is general information about all glamping options, but for detailed descriptions and pictures please click on the pictures of each below to take you to each Yurts own page.
To Book one of these Yurts go to the availability calendar at the bottom of each corresponding Yurt Page or see the calendar below for all availability.
|Alice Yurt||Little Owl Yurt||Clarabella the Family Wagon|
|Woodland Yurt||Hobbit Yurt||Stepping Stones Shepherds Hut|
|Bluebell Shepherds Hut||Brookside Shepherds Hut||Lotus Bell Tents|
bottom of each Yurt's page for a map.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
· Bedding (pillows, duvets/sleeping bags) for all additional
beds apart from one double bed.
· Insect repellent/ sun cream.
· Food, tin foil, drinks, Torches
· Labels for food if using communal fridges/freezers
· Plastic containers for food storage
· Slippers/thick socks to wear inside the yurts as you must take your shoes off on entry
· Wellington boots – another essential part of camping
First aid kits - we provide a basic first aid kit with notes of the local health care facilities for your convenience, please use the first aid kit at your own risk.
PLEASE TREAT THE YURTS AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN HOME, AND TAKE ALL YOUR RUBBISH HOME WITH YOU AND RECYCLE WHAT YOU CAN. PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF ON ENTRY TO THE YURTS.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time in 11am.
Sorry no dogs allowed in the Yurts.
No smoking inside the Yurts please